Thursday, January 10, 2008

Chemist by day...

I just finished my kinda tiring production for the day. I run out of C2H5OH!. For people who still dunno me, I'm a chemist again and again, so what I have finished just a while ago is a chemist's work...dont ask me where?!. It was formulation of several perfumes I use for myself and perfumes I also sell, so right now I smell like Brad Pitt or even better than him...hehehehe, you gotta try my stuff!, I really love my after-production smell... the mixture of different notes of the scent completes my day...always!...

So,  not much to do this afternoon, no workout schedule, no badminton tonight either...I'll just probably spend the remaning  hours of this afternoon playing "Billy Frontier"...You know it? let's play...I have won it from macheister.com...it usually cost like $20 I guess...but I got it for free! hehehehe...I'm so lucky!

Good afternoon folks!


No comments: